"Shiver me tampons" needs to make its way into my parlance
MONKEYS in the ARCTIC?! whats next, vampires on the weekend?!
but imagine if there were dragons
you punks are all so daft
am I too old to get in on this culture club?
Careful with this, you’re going to cause a panic at the disco.
How fun to see my own piece roll around for Mermaid Sundays~
What if mermaids live really long - and the longer they live, the bigger they grow?
(I guess the bigger they grow, the harder it is for them to stick their torso and even their head out of the water. That’s why no one ever sees the big ones. And definitely never the huge ones.)
A bit late to the party, but here’s my contribution to the Catalog of Merfolk. I didn’t have nearly as much time to finish this as I wanted, but I have to be up in 5 hours so this will have to do!
SWEET BABY JESUS
apparently this post was like a month old and i missed it somehow, but GOD EVERYTHING ABOUT THESE IS MY FAVORITE THING RIGHT NOW. god.
My god those are beautiful. Both are by Roberto Ferri. From top down these are Salmace e ermafrodito (07 and 06). Go look at more of his work!
this is a necessity for me
dude the oxford comma is the shit i am all up on that bitch like woo woo
Some drawings for my school’s flash competition (48 hours). The theme was deliberately broad (“change”), so I thought it would be fun to show the importance of changing one’s perspective from time to time. c:
I feel like this is going to be Marvel’s go at Spaceballs. I find myself very, very okay with this.
- Recite a poem.
- Read the first page to one of your favorite books.
- Read the little blurb on the back of your shampoo bottle.
- Do a tongue-twister.
- Say something in a different language.
- Share an anecdote.
- Do the rains in Spain stay mainly on the plains?
- Summarize the last film/TV episode you watched.
- Let us hear your ringtone and text message sound.
- Tell a joke.
- What did you have to eat today?
- Talk about something that really scares you.
- Talk about something that makes you happy.
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on?
- What turns you off?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
- If you’re brave enough, singing us a little song.
Doing this later.
DOING THIS NOW
I’ll take asks for this if anyone is curious.
im really pissed that palindrome isnt palindrome backwards
Ah, yes but emordnilap is a word!
An emornilap is any word that, when spelled backwards, produces another word. Examples of emordnilap pairs include:
I think I am in love.
We told girls that they should be little angels.
Now we cannot stop them.